Super-Active Knee Support
Finally – a professional grade knee support for a fraction of the price!
- Amazing material gives comfortable support!
- Move around with comfort!
- Back of knee feature for extra comfort!
- Built-in gel padding for better knee cap support!
- 2 built-in metal springs for added support!
- Knitted fabric with polyamide/spandex!
- Flexible to adjust to your body!
This is the NEW invention for millions of women and men in need of a REAL SOLUTION for their knee problems. It’s not that hard to design a knee support that is comfortable, and it’s not that hard to create a knee support that gives sturdy and beneficial support! The TRICK is to combine both of these features into the same product. That’s why a team of knee specialists spent months to create the Super-Active Knee Support – a new and unique invention that is BOTH REALLY COMFORTABLE AND REALLY SUPPORTIVE! They tested every little feature in this product and made sure that your whole knee gets support, but that you could still comfortably wear it all day long – in true comfort! The material is a knitted, unique blend of polyamide and spandex. It’s thick enough to give sturdy support, but is still breathable to prevent sweating. The Super-Active Knee Support has 2 built-in flexible metal springs for added support and a specially contoured gel pad for added knee cap support. The back of the knee part has a special fabric feature for added comfort, to prevent rashes, discomfort and fatigue. The strong support acts like another layer of ligament that reduces stress on the joints. So easy to slip on and off. Very lightweight. Washable. Imported. For both men and women of all ages! 2 sizes available, one covers S/M/L and the larger one covers XL/2XL/3XL. The smaller size fits most women and the larger size fits most men, but if you are a larger person, you should choose size XL/2XL/3XL and if you are a smaller person, you should choose size S/M/L. The product is elastic and designed to span over several sizes for a comfortable fit.
- Professional grade – your knee deserves it!
- Designed by medical experts!
- You save a lot, compared with the competition!
- For everyone who is serious about their knee therapy!
- Adjusts itself for a perfect fit and customized support!
- Breathable material lets you be able to wear it comfortably all day long!
- For both men and women of all ages!
- 2 sizes to choose from!
- Helps absorb shock and prevents twisting!
- Easy to slip on or off in seconds!
- Flexible enough to make it easy to move around freely!
- Designed to reduce swelling and improve circulation!
- Helps relieve pain, discomfort, and stiffness!
S/M/L (suitable for most women)
XL/2XL/3XL (suitable for most men)
The only difference between the 2 options is the size, so if you are a smaller person, please choose S/M/L. If you are a larger person, please choose size XL/2XL/3XL. Very elastic to fit a range of sizes.
Not a medical device. If you have serious knee problems, you should coordinate all treatment with your doctor. Results may vary.
This has been the most comfortable brace that I have found.
This is the best knee brace I've found. I can wear it a lot longer than others because of the great gusset at the back of the knee.
Love it! My knee pain disappeared completely while I was wearing the brace!
I have just received this kenee support, and it is my immediate opinion. (with wearing it for a longer time, my opinion may change.
I’m 82 years old and I actually have a bad hip due to a car accident, but after 6-7 years it starts to effect my knee too.
I bought similar stuff at Dicks which had a tighter fit and felt good but after a short while, the upper end started to cut into my skin and it became so painful that I had to stop wearing it.
This primo knee support is much much easier to put on and and much more comfortable to wear.
However, I’m not sure yet if it is tight enough at the right places.
I love it right now! It is also washable which is another good thing!
For the price, it is definately worth a try!
This helped my knee a lot. Been wearing it for a few days and my knee is aching less and less every day