Comfortable Arch Support - relief for sore and tired feet!
- Lifts fallen arches and flat feet!
- Gives great support for walking - all day!
- Aligns your foot to relieve straining!
- Lifts arch to its natural position!
- Shapes perfectly around your foot!
- Easy to put on and off!
- One step easy velcro closure!
- Readjust if your foot gets slightly bigger later in the day!
- Breathable material for maximum comfort!
- Fits both your left and right foot!
- Wear it underneath or outside your socks - or without socks!
- Helps with plantar fasciitis pain!
- Thin enough to wear inside your shoes, boots or slippers!
Some people have low arches or flat feet from childhood and a good arch support will help avoid foot and knee problems later in life. As we get older though, almost all people suffer to some extent from fallen arches and overall weaker structure in one, or both of their feet. The arch support is the perfect solution and help for those fallen arches. Wear it inside or outside your sock. Sleek and thin enough to wear in most of your shoes. Gives great relief as soon as you put it on. So often different kinds of foot pain simply stems from fallen arches. A properly positioned foot also help relieve and align your knee, as a shifted way of walking, with fallen arches, eventually also affects your knees. Take care of your feet! They have to last a long time and take you wherever you need to go! In lightweight neoprene and nylon material. Buy 2 if you need support for both your feet. In neutral skin color.